創勝集團 - 全整合型國際化生物制藥公司
創勝集團, 生物藥, 抗體, 藥物研發
04 Jun, 2022
Tianshu Liu1, Yulong Zheng2, Yi Feng1, Yiyi Yu1, Wei Li1, Cheng Xiao2, Jiong Qian2, Chenyu Mao2, Ning Li2, Michael Shi3, Chuan Qi3, Lei Chen3, Steven Yu3, Jenny Yao3, Lingmin Lu3, Jianming Wang3
1Department of Medical Oncology, Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University;
2Department of Medical Oncology, The First Affiliated Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine;
3Suzhou Transcenta Therapeutics Co., Ltd
• Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) and its receptor (VEGFR) are key players in tumor angiogenesis signaling pathway. VEGF and VEGFR inhibitors have demonstrated clinical benefit in multiple cancer and eye diseases.
• MSB0254 is a humanized vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 (VEGFR-2) monoclonal antibody which inhibits angiogenesis induced by either VEGF-A or –C.
• This is a phase I study to evaluate MSB0254’s safety, tolerability and PK profiles, as well as preliminary anti-cancer activities in Chinese patients with advanced solid tumors.
Conclusions and Future Directions of Research:
• MSB0254 demonstrated a manageable safety profile and preliminary antitumor activity in patients with advanced solid tumors. 16mk/kg Q2W and 20 mg/kg Q3W were recommended as RP2D.
• The study of MSB0254 on selected types of tumor warrants further investigation.