TRANSCENTA HOLDING - A global Fully Integrated Biotherapeutics Company
Transcenta, biologics, antibody
1. Grasp the development trend of new drugs in the field of tumor immunity domestic and overseas and develop the research and development direction of tumor immunity and biomacromolecule drugs based on the company's research and development strategy;
2. Responsible for project initiation, organization and implementation, plan and program formulation and process supervision, combined with internal research and development and external cooperation to promote the development process of new drug projects;
3. Stage summary and evaluation of the project, project report, and organize the preparation of new drug patents and new drug registration application materials;
4. Promote the clinical development of oncology immunology research and development programs by working closely with medical, registry, PM&AM teams.
1. Doctor degree in immunology, biology or related majors. At least 10 years working experience in immunology or biomacromolecule drug development, and at least 5 years team management experience.
2. Responsible for at least 2 research and development management work of biomacromolecule drugs, familiar with research and development process of biomacromolecule drugs, preclinical research, process research and quality standard research, with good project management ability and organization and coordination ability;
3. Familiar with international cutting-edge technologies of biopharmaceutical research and development, able to grasp the development trends and trends of the industry, familiar with the management regulations and application procedures of biotech drug registration, and understand the technical requirements of biomacromolecule drug development;
4. Efficient coordination, leadership and innovation skills;